Customize Huawei G9 Lite Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – You might want to change the font on your beloved Huawei but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Huawei G9 Lite.
The Huawei G9 Lite comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Huawei G9 Lite is powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 650 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei G9 Lite runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3,000mAh non-removable battery.
The Huawei G9 Lite runs Emotion UI 4.1 based on Android 6.0 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Huawei G9 Lite is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei G9 Lite include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
The Huawei G9 Lite measures 146.80 x 72.60 x 7.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 147.00 grams.
Huawei G9 Lite is supporting the users to change or customize the font. Huawei G9 Lite smartphone doesn’t only include the Huawei official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Choco Cooky, Arial, and Roboto. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei G9 Lite via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei G9 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei G9 Lite.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei G9 Lite via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei G9 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei G9 Lite, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei G9 Lite display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Which font do you like using on your Huawei G9 Lite? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Enjoy 8. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei G9 Lite looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.