The Way to Change Font Style On Huawei G9 Plus – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei G9 Plus.
The Huawei G9 Plus comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch (ppi).
Huawei G9 Plus is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei G9 Plus runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3,340mAh non-removable battery.
The Huawei G9 Plus runs EMUI 4.1 based on Android 6.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Huawei G9 Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei G9 Plus include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Huawei G9 Plus measures 151.80 x 75.70 x 7.30mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 160.00 grams.
Huawei G9 Plus is supporting the users to change or customize the font. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Cool Jazz, Helvetica, and Roboto. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei G9 Plus via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei G9 Plus from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei G9 Plus.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei G9 Plus via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei G9 Plus from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei G9 Plus, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei G9 Plus display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. What font is splattered all over your Huawei G9 Plus UI today? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei P20 Lite. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei G9 Plus looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.