Two Ways to Change Font Style On Huawei Holly 4 Plus – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Holly 4 Plus.
The Huawei Holly 4 Plus comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1290 pixels.
Huawei Holly 4 Plus is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei Holly 4 Plus runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
The Huawei Holly 4 Plus runs Emotion UI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Huawei Holly 4 Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Holly 4 Plus include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.00, USB OTG, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
It was launched in Gold, White, and Grey colours.
Huawei Holly 4 Plus is supporting the users to change or customize the font. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and San Francisco. You can use the built-in font styles served by Huawei.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Holly 4 Plus via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Holly 4 Plus from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Holly 4 Plus.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Holly 4 Plus via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Holly 4 Plus from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Holly 4 Plus, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Holly 4 Plus display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei G9 Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Holly 4 Plus looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.