The Way to Change Font Style On Huawei Maimang 7 EMUI 8.2 Android 8.0 Oreo – In this article will give you a step-by-step procedure on how to change or adjust the fonts and icon sizes on your Huawei Maimang 7 Smartphone.
The Huawei Maimang 7 is powered by a Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.2 GHz. There is an ARM Mali-G51 MP4 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 6GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Huawei Maimang 7 flaunts a 6.3-inch LCD IPS display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 409 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
On the software front, the Huawei Maimang 7 runs feature rich EMUI 8.2 which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo. The Huawei’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
EMUI is a customized version of Android used by Huawei on its smartphones. In addition to the visual changes, Huawei has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as EMUI Theme Store and more.
By default, the Huawei Maimang 7 comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the EMUI Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Maimang 7 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Maimang 7 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Maimang 7.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Maimang 7 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Maimang 7 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Maimang 7, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Maimang 7 display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What font is splattered all over your Huawei Maimang 7 UI today? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei P20 Lite. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Maimang 7 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.