The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Huawei Mate 20 Lite – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Huawei device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Mate 20 Lite.
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 3,750mAh battery.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite based on Android 8.1 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB). The Huawei Mate 20 Lite is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Mate 20 Lite include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite measures 158.30 x 75.30 x 7.60mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 172.00 grams. It was launched in Black, Sapphire Blue, and Platinum Gold colours.
People love to use Huawei Mate 20 Lite because they can change the font style just like what they want. Huawei also has unique font styles for users such as Cool Jazz, Arial, and Andrea Print. You can use the built-in font styles served by Huawei.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Mate 20 Lite via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Mate 20 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Mate 20 Lite.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Mate 20 Lite via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Mate 20 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Mate 20 Lite, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Mate 20 Lite display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei Mate 20 Lite, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Nova Lite 3. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Mate 20 Lite looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.