The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Huawei Mate 20 Lite – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Huawei device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Mate 20 Lite.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (4×2.2 GHz ARM Cortex A73+ 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A53) Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 710 processor with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 4GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite comes with a large 6.3-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 409 PPI, which can be amazing for the view. The 19:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The smartphone is stacked with an excellent dual camera of 20 MP + 2 MP with back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. It also has a 24 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite runs on the Android 8.0 Oreo-based operating system, namely EMUI 8.2. EMUI 8.2 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in EMUI 8.2.
EMUI 8.2 is a custom skin developed by Huawei is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
If you have Huawei Mate 20 Lite with EMUI 8.2 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. EMUI 8.2 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In EMUI 8.2 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Mate 20 Lite via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Mate 20 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Mate 20 Lite.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Mate 20 Lite via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Mate 20 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Mate 20 Lite, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Mate 20 Lite display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei Mate 20 Lite, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Maimang 5. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Mate 20 Lite looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.