How To Change Font Style On Huawei Mate 9 Lite – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Huawei device. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Huawei Mate 9 Lite.
The Huawei Mate 9 Lite comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Huawei Mate 9 Lite is powered by a quad-core Kirin 655 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei Mate 9 Lite runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3,340mAh non-removable battery.
The Huawei Mate 9 Lite runs EMUI 4.1 based on Android 6.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage. The Huawei Mate 9 Lite is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Mate 9 Lite include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Huawei Mate 9 Lite measures 150.90 x 76.20 x 8.20mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 162.00 grams. It was launched in Gold, Grey, and Silver colours.
People love to use Huawei Mate 9 Lite because they can change the font style just like what they want. Huawei Mate 9 Lite smartphone doesn’t only include the Huawei official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Rosemary, Arial, and San Francisco. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Mate 9 Lite via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Mate 9 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Mate 9 Lite.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Mate 9 Lite via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Mate 9 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Mate 9 Lite, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Mate 9 Lite display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. What font is splattered all over your Huawei Mate 9 Lite UI today? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Maimang 5. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Mate 9 Lite looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.