Customize Huawei Mate 9 Pro Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – You might want to change the font on your beloved Huawei but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Huawei Mate 9 Pro.
The Huawei Mate 9 Pro comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels and powered by a 2.5GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Huawei Mate 9 Pro runs Emotion 5.0 based on Android 7.0 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Huawei Mate 9 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Mate 9 Pro include 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Huawei Mate 9 Pro measures 152.00 x 75.00 x 7.50mm (height x width x thickness) . It was launched in Champagne Gold, Space Gray, Mocha Brown, and Moonlight Silver and Ceramic White colours.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Huawei Mate 9 Pro. Huawei Mate 9 Pro smartphone doesn’t only include the Huawei official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Rosemary, Google Sans, and San Francisco. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Huawei device.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Mate 9 Pro via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Mate 9 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Mate 9 Pro.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Mate 9 Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Mate 9 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Mate 9 Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Mate 9 Pro display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Huawei Mate 9 Pro? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Emoji and Font In Huawei P20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Mate 9 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.