Methods to Customize Font Style On Huawei Mate 9 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Huawei but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Huawei Mate 9.
The Huawei Mate 9 comes with a 5.90-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Huawei Mate 9 is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Huawei Mate 9 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
The Huawei Mate 9 runs EMUI 5.0 based on Android 7.0 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Huawei Mate 9 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Mate 9 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, NFC, Infrared, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Huawei Mate 9 measures 156.90 x 78.90 x 7.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 190.00 grams. It was launched in Black, Space Gray, Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Mocha Brown, and Ceramic White colours.
People love to use Huawei Mate 9 because they can change the font style just like what they want. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Choco Cooky, Helvetica, and San Francisco. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Mate 9 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Mate 9 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Mate 9.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Mate 9 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Mate 9 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Mate 9, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Mate 9 display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei Mate 9, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. How much do you customize your Android devices? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei P20 Lite. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Mate 9 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.