The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Huawei nova 2 Lite EMUI 8.1 Android 8.0 Oreo – If your looking for how to change text message background on Huawei nova 2 Lite your in the right place.
The Huawei nova 2 Lite features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 3GB of RAM and a 1.4 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937
chipset. It also equips an Adreno 505 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Huawei nova 2 Lite features a 5.99-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has HD+ resolution (720 x 1440 pixels) and retains pixel density of 269 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
The Huawei nova 2 Lite continues with EMUI 8.1 which runs on top of Android 8.0 Oreo. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
EMUI is developed by Huawei, one of the largest smartphone makers in terms of shipped units, and powers its Android smartphones. In addition to the visual changes, Huawei has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as EMUI Theme Store and more.
Many Huawei users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Huawei nova 2 Lite device run on EMUI 8.1 based on Android 8.0 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Nova 2 Lite via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Nova 2 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Nova 2 Lite.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Nova 2 Lite via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Nova 2 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Nova 2 Lite, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Nova 2 Lite display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you have a personal favorite font style? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Nova Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Nova 2 Lite looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.