Two Ways to Change Font Style On Huawei nova 2i EMUI 5.1 Android 7.0 Nougat – Huawei has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Huawei nova 2i your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
Huawei nova 2i is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (4×2.36 GHz ARM Cortex A53 + 4×1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A53) Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 659 processor with ARM Mali-T830 MP2 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 4GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Huawei nova 2i features a 5.9-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2160 pixels) and retains pixel density of 409 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
It runs Android 7.0 Nougat operating system with the company’s own EMUI 5.1 skin on top. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 7.0 Nougat.
EMUI is Huawei’s proprietary front touch user interface. Huawei’s theme store is one of the best I have ever seen. With a single tap, you can change the lock screen, great themes, icons design, wallpapers, font style and more.
By default, the Huawei nova 2i comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the EMUI Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Nova 2i via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Nova 2i from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Nova 2i.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Nova 2i via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Nova 2i from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Nova 2i, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Nova 2i display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Huawei Nova 2i. Which font do you like using on your Huawei Nova 2i? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Nova Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Nova 2i looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.