Methods to Customize Font Style On Huawei Nova 3 – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Huawei Nova 3.
The Huawei Nova 3 gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2.4 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 970 GT chipset. There is an ARM Mali G72 MP12 767 MHz GPU with a 6GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Huawei Nova 3 flaunts a 6.3-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ LCD IPS display with 409 ppi as pixel density. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The smartphone is stacked with an excellent dual camera of 16 MP + 24 MP with back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. It also has a 24 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures.
It runs Android 8.0 Oreo operating system with the company’s own EMUI 8.2 skin on top. EMUI 8.2 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in EMUI 8.2 gives you amazing experience.
EMUI 8.2 is a custom skin developed by Huawei is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
EMUI 8.2 gives you to customize almost everything like lock screen style, themes, icons, background colors, and finally the wallpapers. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Huawei Nova 3 device.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Nova 3 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Nova 3 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Nova 3.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Nova 3 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Nova 3 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Nova 3, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Nova 3 display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei Nova 3, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Maimang 5. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Nova 3 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.