How To Change Font Style On Huawei nova 3e EMUI 8.1 Android 8.0 Oreo – Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Huawei nova 3e? EMUI 8.1 came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
The Huawei nova 3e comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2.36 GHz, which is seated upon the Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an ARM Mali-T830 MP2 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 4GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Huawei nova 3e flaunts a 5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) FHD+ LCD IPS display with 432 ppi as pixel density. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
It runs Android 8.0 Oreo operating system with the company’s own EMUI 8.1 skin on top. The Huawei user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
EMUI is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Huawei smartphone users experience. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and many more.
EMUI 8.1 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In EMUI 8.1 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Nova 3e via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Nova 3e from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Nova 3e.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Nova 3e via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Nova 3e from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Nova 3e, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Nova 3e display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Huawei Nova 3e. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Nova Lite 3. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Nova 3e looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.