Two Ways to Change Font Style On Huawei nova 4e EMUI 9.0 Android 9.0 – If your looking for how to change text message background on Huawei nova 4e your in the right place.
Huawei nova 4e is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (4×2.2 GHz ARM Cortex A73+ 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A53) Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 710 processor with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 4GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Huawei nova 4e comes with a 6.15-inch FHD+ LCD IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 2312 pixels with sharp pixel density of 415 PPI to offer crystal clear view. Following the trendy 19.5:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
The smartphone will run EMUI 9.0 skin based on Android 9.0, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 9.0.
EMUI is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Huawei smartphone users experience. Huawei offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
If you have Huawei nova 4e with EMUI 9.0 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Nova 4e via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Nova 4e from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Nova 4e.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Nova 4e via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Nova 4e from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Nova 4e, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Nova 4e display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you leave them stock or go all out? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei G9 Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Nova 4e looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.