The Way to Change Font Style On Huawei nova 5 EMUI 9.0 Android 9.0 – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Huawei nova 5 or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Huawei nova 5 comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.27 GHz. It is seated upon the Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 810 chipset and is further assisted by the ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU, and a 6GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Huawei nova 5 comes with a 6.39-inch FHD+ Oled display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 403 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19.5:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
On the software front, the Huawei nova 5 runs feature rich EMUI 9.0 which is based on Android 9.0. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
EMUI is the name of Huawei’s custom spin of Android. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and many more.
EMUI 9.0 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In EMUI 9.0 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Nova 5 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Nova 5 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Nova 5.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Nova 5 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Nova 5 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Nova 5, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Nova 5 display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Huawei Nova 5. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Emoji and Font In Huawei P20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Nova 5 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.