Customize Huawei Nova Lite 3 Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Nova Lite 3.
The Huawei Nova Lite 3 comes with a 6.21-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
Huawei Nova Lite 3 comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei Nova Lite 3 runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 3,400mAh battery.
The Huawei Nova Lite 3 runs EMUI 9.0.1 based on Android 9 Pie and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB). The Huawei Nova Lite 3 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Nova Lite 3 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, NFC, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The Huawei Nova Lite 3 measures 155.20 x 73.40 x 7.95mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 160.00 grams. It was launched in Aurora Blue, Coral Red, and Midnight Black colours.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Huawei Nova Lite 3. Huawei also has unique font styles for users such as Choco Cooky, Helvetica, and Roboto. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Nova Lite 3 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Nova Lite 3 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Nova Lite 3.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Nova Lite 3 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Nova Lite 3 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Nova Lite 3, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Nova Lite 3 display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei Nova Lite 3, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Huawei Nova Lite 3? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Maimang 5. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Nova Lite 3 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.