Two Ways to Change Font Style On Huawei Nova Plus – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Huawei device. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Huawei Nova Plus.
The Huawei Nova Plus comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Huawei Nova Plus is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei Nova Plus runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
The Huawei Nova Plus runs EMUI 4.1 based on Android 6.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Huawei Nova Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIMsmartphone.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Nova Plus include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
Huawei Nova Plus is supporting the users to change or customize the font. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Cool Jazz, Helvetica, and San Francisco. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Nova Plus via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Nova Plus from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Nova Plus.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Nova Plus via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Nova Plus from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Nova Plus, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Nova Plus display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei Nova Plus, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. What font is splattered all over your Huawei Nova Plus UI today? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Emoji and Font In Huawei P20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Nova Plus looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.