Methods to Customize Font Style On Huawei P Smart Z EMUI 9.0 Android 9.0 – If your looking for how to change text message background on Huawei P Smart Z your in the right place.
The Huawei P Smart Z features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 4GB of RAM and a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chipset. Apart from these, an ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The phone flaunts a 6.59-inch LCD display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 391 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
1.via zFont App
If you have Huawei P Smart Z with EMUI 9.0 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
To get a custom font for free, you can use the help of the zFont application.
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei P Smart Z from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei P Smart Z, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei P Smart Z display looks even better
2.via Themes Manager Huawei
The Huawei P Smart Z continues with EMUI 9.0 which runs on top of Android 9.0.The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 9.0.
EMUI is Huawei’s proprietary front touch user interface. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and many more.
All of that you can get at the Theme Store.
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei P Smart Z from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei P Smart Z.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. How much do you customize your Android devices? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Emoji and Font In Huawei P20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei P Smart Z looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.