Customize Huawei P10 Lite EMUI 8.2 Font Style – In this article, we will guide you on how to change the font style on your new Huawei P10 Lite smartphone.
The Huawei P10 Lite features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 4GB of RAM and a 2.1 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 658 chipset. It also equips an GPU Mali-T830 MP2 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Huawei P10 Lite comes with a large 5.2-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 424 PPI, which can be amazing for the view. The 16:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The smartphone will run EMUI 8.2 skin based on Android 8.0 Oreo, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 8.0 Oreo.
EMUI is a customized version of Android used by Huawei on its smartphones. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and many more.
EMUI 8.2 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In EMUI 8.2 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei P10 Lite via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei P10 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei P10 Lite.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei P10 Lite via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei P10 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei P10 Lite, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei P10 Lite display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you leave them stock or go all out? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei G9 Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei P10 Lite looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.