Customize Huawei P10 Plus EMUI 8.1 Font Style – In this article will give you a step-by-step procedure on how to change or adjust the fonts and icon sizes on your Huawei P10 Plus Smartphone.
The Huawei P10 Plus is powered by a Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 960 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.4 GHz. There is an ARM Mali-G71 MP8 GPU with an 6GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Huawei P10 Plus flaunts a 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED display with a pixel density of 534 PPI to offer crystal clear view. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
On the software front, the Huawei P10 Plus runs feature rich EMUI 8.1 which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
EMUI is the name of Huawei’s custom spin of Android. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the EMUI.
Many Huawei users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Huawei P10 Plus device run on EMUI 8.1 based on Android 8.0 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei P10 Plus via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei P10 Plus from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei P10 Plus.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei P10 Plus via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei P10 Plus from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei P10 Plus, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei P10 Plus display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What font is splattered all over your Huawei P10 Plus UI today? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Emoji and Font In Huawei P20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei P10 Plus looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.