Customize Huawei P20 Lite EMUI 9.0 Font Style – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Huawei P20 Lite or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Huawei P20 Lite comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2.36 GHz, which is seated upon the Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 659 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an ARM Mali-T830 MP2 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 4GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Huawei P20 Lite features a 5.84-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2280 pixels) and retains pixel density of 432 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
The Huawei P20 Lite runs on Android 9.0, which is based on EMUI 9.0. The UI is beautifully designed unlike the stock Android OS its has colorful designs and layouts.
EMUI is the name of Huawei’s custom spin of Android. Huawei offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Huawei P20 Lite devices running EMUI 9.0 but you have the option of downloading more from the Huawei Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei P20 Lite via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei P20 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei P20 Lite.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei P20 Lite via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei P20 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei P20 Lite, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei P20 Lite display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What font is splattered all over your Huawei P20 Lite UI today? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Nova Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei P20 Lite looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.