The Way to Change Font Style On Huawei P20 Pro – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Huawei P20 Pro.
The Huawei P20 Pro is powered by a Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 970 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.4 GHz. There is an ARM Mali G72 MP12 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 6GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Huawei P20 Pro comes with a 6.1-inch FHD+ Amoled display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2240 pixels and a density of 432 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The cameras of the device come with a 40 MP + 20 MP + 20 MP Triple camera that reduces amazing pictures even in the dark condition. At the front, a 24 MP lens is present that helps to click beautiful selfies.
It runs Android 9.0 operating system with the company’s own EMUI 9.0 skin on top. EMUI 9.0 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in EMUI 9.0 gives you amazing experience.
EMUI 9.0 is a custom skin developed by Huawei is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
If you have Huawei P20 Pro with EMUI 9.0 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. EMUI 9.0 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In EMUI 9.0 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei P20 Pro via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei P20 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei P20 Pro.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei P20 Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei P20 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei P20 Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei P20 Pro display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Huawei P20 Pro. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei P20 Lite. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei P20 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.