The Way to Change Font Style On Huawei P30 Lite EMUI 9.0 Android 9.0 – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Huawei P30 Lite or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Huawei P30 Lite gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2.2 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chipset. There is an ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU with an 4GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Huawei P30 Lite comes with a 6.15-inch FHD+ LCD IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 2312 pixels with sharp pixel density of 415 PPI to offer crystal clear view. Following the trendy 19.5:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
Huawei P30 Lite runs on the Android 9.0-based operating system, namely EMUI 9.0. The UI is beautifully designed unlike the stock Android OS its has colorful designs and layouts.
EMUI is the name of Huawei’s custom spin of Android. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the EMUI.
Many Huawei users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Huawei P30 Lite device run on EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei P30 Lite via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei P30 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei P30 Lite.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei P30 Lite via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei P30 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei P30 Lite, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei P30 Lite display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you leave them stock or go all out? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei G9 Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei P30 Lite looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.