Two Ways to Change Font Style On Huawei P9 Lite – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei P9 Lite.
The Huawei P9 Lite comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Huawei P9 Lite is powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 650 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Huawei P9 Lite runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3,000mAh removable battery.
The Huawei P9 Lite runs Emotion UI 4.1 based on Android 6.0 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Huawei P9 Lite is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei P9 Lite include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include proximity, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
The Huawei P9 Lite measures 146.80 x 72.60 x 7.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 147.00 grams.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Huawei P9 Lite more personalize. Huawei P9 Lite smartphone doesn’t only include the Huawei official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Google Sans, and San Francisco. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei P9 Lite via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei P9 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei P9 Lite.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei P9 Lite via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei P9 Lite from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei P9 Lite, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei P9 Lite display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Which font do you like using on your Huawei P9 Lite? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei G9 Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei P9 Lite looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.