Methods to Customize Font Style On Huawei Y3 2017 EMUI 4.1 Android 6.0 Marshmallow – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Huawei Y3 2017 or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
Huawei Y3 2017 is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Quad-Core (ARM Cortex A53) MediaTek MT6737M processor with ARM Mali-T720 MP2 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 1GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Huawei Y3 2017 comes with a 5-inch LowRes LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 480 x 854 pixels and a density of 196 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. It renders a good viewing experience with the 16:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The phone has also run on EMUI 4.1 skin based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. The UI is beautifully designed unlike the stock Android OS its has colorful designs and layouts.
EMUI is the name of Huawei’s custom spin of Android. In addition to the visual changes, Huawei has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as EMUI Theme Store and more.
EMUI 4.1 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In EMUI 4.1 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y3 (2017) via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y3 (2017) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y3 (2017).
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Y3 (2017) via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y3 (2017) from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y3 (2017), open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Y3 (2017) display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Huawei Y3 (2017)? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Emoji and Font In Huawei P20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Y3 (2017) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.