The Way to Change Font Style On Huawei Y3 (2018) – You might want to change the font on your beloved Huawei but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Huawei Y3 (2018).
The Huawei Y3 2018 is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Quad-Core (ARM Cortex A53) processor, which is provided upon the MediaTek MT6737M chipset rendering good performance.It also equips an ARM Mali-T720 MP2 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Huawei Y3 2018 comes with a 5-inch LowRes LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 480 x 854 pixels and a density of 196 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 16:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The device is armed with a primary camera setup with 8 MP lenses. For selfie lovers, it has a 1.9 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features. The cameras are excellent to provide good performance while capturing quality images as well as record videos.
The smartphone will run Android Go Edition skin based on Android 8.0 Oreo, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. Android Go Edition user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Android Go Edition.
Android Go Edition have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in Android Go Edition, you can just change the font size only in Android Go Edition.
If you have Huawei Y3 2018 with Android Go Edition and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. Android Go Edition some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Android Go Edition without root.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y3 (2018) via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y3 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y3 (2018).
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Y3 (2018) via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y3 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y3 (2018), open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Y3 (2018) display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Huawei Y3 (2018). Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Huawei Y3 (2018)? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Nova Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Y3 (2018) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.