The Way to Change Font Style On Huawei Y3 (2018) – You might want to change the font on your beloved Huawei but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Huawei Y3 (2018).
The Huawei Y3 (2018) comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels.
Huawei Y3 (2018) comes with 1GB of RAM.
The Huawei Y3 (2018) runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 2,280mAh removable battery.
Huawei Y3 (2018) based on Android 8.1 and packs 8GB of inbuilt storage.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Y3 (2018) include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v4.00. Sensors on the phone include proximity, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
The Huawei Y3 (2018) measures 145.10 x 73.70 x 9.45mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 180.00 grams. It was launched in White, Gold, and Grey colours.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Huawei Y3 (2018). There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Cool Jazz, Helvetica, and San Francisco. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Y3 (2018) via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y3 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y3 (2018).
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font Style in in Huawei Y3 (2018) via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y3 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y3 (2018), open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Y3 (2018) display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Huawei Y3 (2018). Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Huawei Y3 (2018)? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Mate 9 Pro. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Y3 (2018) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.