The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Huawei Y3 II 4G – Change the font in Huawei seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Huawei Y3 II 4G.
The Huawei Y3 II 4G comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels.
Huawei Y3 II 4G is powered by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM.
The Huawei Y3 II 4G runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2,100mAh removable battery.
The Huawei Y3 II 4G runs Emotion UI 3.1 Lite based on Android 5.1 and packs 8GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card. The Huawei Y3 II 4G is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Huawei Y3 II 4G include Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
The Huawei Y3 II 4G measures 134.10 x 66.70 x 9.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams. It was launched in Obsidian Black, Arctic White, Sand Gold, Rose Pink, and Sky Blue colours.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Huawei Y3 II 4G. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Cool Jazz, Google Sans, and Roboto. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y3 II 4G via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y3 II 4G from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y3 II 4G.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Y3 II 4G via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y3 II 4G from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y3 II 4G, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Y3 II 4G display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Emoji and Font In Huawei P20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Y3 II 4G looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.