How To Change Font Style On Huawei Y6 2019 EMUI 9.0 Android 9.0 – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Huawei Y6 2019 or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Huawei Y6 2019 comes with the MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) SoC Quad-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 2GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Huawei Y6 2019 comes with a 6.09-inch HD+ LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and a density of 282 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19.5:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The phone has also run on EMUI 9.0 skin based on Android 9.0 OS. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
EMUI is developed by Huawei, one of the largest smartphone makers in terms of shipped units, and powers its Android smartphones. In addition to the visual changes, Huawei has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as EMUI Theme Store and more.
EMUI 9.0 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In EMUI 9.0 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y6 (2019) via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y6 (2019) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y6 (2019).
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Y6 (2019) via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y6 (2019) from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y6 (2019), open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Y6 (2019) display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Huawei Nova Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Y6 (2019) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.