How To Change Font Style On Huawei Y7 2018 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Huawei device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Huawei Y7 2018.
Huawei Y7 2018 comes with a 5.99-inch touch screen display with a resolution of 720 × 1440 pixels. The phone runs Android 8.0 Oreo with 2GB RAM and is powered by a 3,000mAh capacity battery.
The Huawei Y7 2018 runs EMUI 8.0 based on Android 8.0 Oreo and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The device is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
The phone measures 158.30 x 76.70 x 7.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 155.00 grams. It was launched in Blue, Black, and Gold colours.
3 ways to change the font model on the Huawei Y7 2018
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Huawei Y7 2018. Huawei Y7 2018 smartphone doesn’t only include the Huawei official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. You can use the built-in font styles served by Huawei.
via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y7 2018 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y7 2018.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y7 2018 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y7 2018, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Y7 2018 display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Huawei Y7 2018, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. How much do you customize your Android devices? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Emoji and Font In Huawei P20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Y7 2018 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.