Two Ways to Change Font Style On Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 EMUI 8.2 Android 8.0 Oreo – In this article will shows you how to change the system font on the Huawei Y7 Pro 2019, or download new fonts for a personalized experience.
The Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.8 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an Adreno 506 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 3GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The smartphone flaunts a 6.26-inch LCD IPS display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and a density of 269 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
On the software front, the Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 runs feature rich EMUI 8.2 which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 8.0 Oreo.
2 Methods To Change Font Style In Huawei Y7 Pro
EMUI is a customized version of Android used by Huawei on its smartphones. Huawei’s theme store is one of the best I have ever seen. With a single tap, you can change the wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and more.
If you have Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 with EMUI 8.2 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
Change Fonts Through the Theme Manager
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y7 Pro (2019).
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
Change Font Using ZFont Application
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y7 Pro (2019), open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) display looks even better
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Emoji and Font In Huawei P20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.