How To Change Font Style On Huawei Y7 EMUI 5.1 Android 7.0 Nougat – In this article will shows you how to change the system font on the Huawei Y7, or download new fonts for a personalized experience.
The Huawei Y7 flaunts a 5.5-inch (720 x 1280 pixels) HD LCD IPS display with 267 ppi as pixel density. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
On the software front, the Huawei Y7 runs feature rich EMUI 5.1 which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
EMUI is Huawei’s proprietary front touch user interface. Huawei offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
EMUI 5.1 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In EMUI 5.1 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Huawei Y7 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Huawei Y7 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Huawei Y7, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Huawei (EMUI).
- Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style. Once applied, the font will make your Huawei Y7 display looks even better
How to Change Font Style in Huawei Y7 via Themes Manager Huawei
- Download and install Themes Manager for Huawei Y7 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and select Fonts, in this option you can find list of fonts compatible with Huawei Y7.
- Choose one preferred font and next, click Downloaded! Click to install.
- Once the font installed, Go to Me/Mine and apply the font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Huawei Y7? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Emoji and Font In Huawei P20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Huawei Y7 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Huawei.
The Huawei Y7 gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 1.4 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 chipset. Along with it, the device contains a 2GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an Adreno 505 GPU.