The Way to Change Font Style On Mi Max 3 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Xiaomi device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Mi Max 3.
The Mi Max 3 comes with a 6.90-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9.
Mi Max 3 is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 636 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Mi Max 3 runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 5,500mAh battery. The Mi Max 3 supports Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging.
The Mi Max 3 runs MIUI 10 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Mi Max 3 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Mi Max 3 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, FM radioWi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The Mi Max 3 measures 176.15 x 87.40 x 7.99mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 221.00 grams. It was launched in Dark Blue, Dream Gold, and Meteorite Black colours.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Mi Max 3. Mi Max 3 smartphone doesn’t only include the Xiaomi official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Rosemary, Arial, and Andrea Print. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font Style in Mi Max 3 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Mi Max 3 via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Mi Max 3 App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Mi Max 3, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Mi Max 3 display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. How much do you customize your Android devices? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Mi Max 3 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.