Customizing Font On Style Oppo A3 ColorOS 5.0 Android 8.1 Oreo – In this article will shows you how to change the system font on the Oppo A3, or download new fonts for a personalized experience.
Oppo A3 is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (4x 2.00GHz ARM Cortex A73 + 4x 2.00GHz ARM Cortex A53) MediaTek Helio P60 processor with ARM Mali G72 MP3 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 4GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Oppo A3 flaunts a 6.2-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 407 PPI to offer crystal clear view. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The phone has also run on ColorOS 5.0 skin based on Android 8.1 Oreo OS. The UI is beautifully designed unlike the stock Android OS its has colorful designs and layouts.
ColorOS is Oppo’s proprietary front touch user interface. Oppo offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Oppo A3 devices running ColorOS 5.0 but you have the option of downloading more from the Oppo Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo A3 with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo A3 App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A3, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A3 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A3 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A3.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A3.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Oppo A3. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo A71, The Easiest Way. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo A3 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.