The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Oppo R17 ColorOS 5.2 Android 8.1 Oreo – Oppo has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Oppo R17 your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Oppo R17 comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 615 GPU, and a 8GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Oppo R17 comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with sharp pixel density of 403 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. Following the trendy 19:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
The Oppo R17 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo, which is based on ColorOS 5.2. The Oppo’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
ColorOS is a customized version of Android used by Oppo on its smartphones. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the ColorOS.
ColorOS 5.2 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In ColorOS 5.2 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo R17 with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo R17 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R17, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R17 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R17 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R17.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R17.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Which font do you like using on your Oppo R17? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo R15 Pro. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo R17 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.