Methods to Customize Font Style On Oppo A33 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Oppo device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Oppo A33.
The Oppo A33 comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540×960 pixels at a pixel density of 220 pixels per inch (ppi).
Oppo A33 is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Oppo A33 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2,400mAh non-removable battery.
The Oppo A33 runs Color OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Oppo A33 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Oppo A33 include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
The Oppo A33 measures 142.70 x 71.70 x 7.55mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 146.00 grams. It was launched in Black and White colours.
You can change the font in your Oppo A33 without root. Oppo A33 smartphone doesn’t only include the Oppo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Arial, and Roboto. You can use the built-in font styles served by Oppo.
How to Change Font on Oppo A33 with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo A33 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A33, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A33 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A33 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A33.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A33.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. How much do you customize your Android devices? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to [related_posts_by_tax]. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo A33 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.