The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Oppo A37 ColorOS 3.0 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Oppo A37 phone.
The Oppo A37 comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 1.5 GHz. It is seated upon the MediaTek Mediatek6750 chipset and is further assisted by the ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU, and a 2GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Oppo A37 features a 5-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has HD resolution (720 x 1280 pixels) and retains pixel density of 294 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
As for software, the device boots Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with a skin of the company’s proprietary ColorOS 3.0 on top. The UI is beautifully designed unlike the stock Android OS its has colorful designs and layouts.
ColorOS is the name of Oppo’s custom spin of Android. In addition to the visual changes, Oppo has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as ColorOS Theme Store and more.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Oppo A37 devices running ColorOS 3.0 but you have the option of downloading more from the Oppo Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo A37 with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo A37 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A37, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A37 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A37 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A37.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A37.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Oppo A37. Do you have a personal favorite font style? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!