Customize Oppo A3s ColorOS 5.1 Font Style – In this article will shows you how to change the system font on the Oppo A3s, or download new fonts for a personalized experience.
The Oppo A3s comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 1.8 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 506 GPU, and a 2GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Oppo A3s comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ LCD IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels with sharp pixel density of 271 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. Following the trendy 19:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
The smartphone will run ColorOS 5.1 skin based on Android 8.1 Oreo, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. The Oppo user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
ColorOS is developed by Oppo, one of the largest smartphone makers in terms of shipped units, and powers its Android smartphones. Oppo offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
By default, the Oppo A3s comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the ColorOS Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo A3s with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo A3s App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A3s, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A3s to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A3s with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A3s.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A3s.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo A3s, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you leave them stock or go all out? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo R15 Pro. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo A3s looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.