Two Ways to Change Font Style On Oppo A53 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Oppo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Oppo A53.
The Oppo A53 comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Oppo A53 is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Oppo A53 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 3,075mAh non-removable battery.
The Oppo A53 runs ColorOS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card. The Oppo A53 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Oppo A53 include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.00, NFC, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
The Oppo A53 measures 153.90 x 77.00 x 7.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 165.00 grams. It was launched in Gold colour.
People love to use Oppo A53 because they can change the font style just like what they want. Oppo also has unique font styles for users such as Rosemary, Helvetica, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font on Oppo A53 with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo A53 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A53, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A53 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A53 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A53.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A53.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Which font do you like using on your Oppo A53? Let us know in the comments below!