The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Oppo A57 – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Oppo A57.
Oppo A57 is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (8×1.4GHz ARM Cortex A53) Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 processor with Adreno 505 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 3GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Oppo A57 flaunts a 5.2-inch (720 x 1280 pixels) HD LCD IPS display with 282 ppi as pixel density. It also gets a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
The device is armed with a primary camera setup with 13 MP lenses. For the selfie lovers, the smartphone offers an impressive 16 MP front camera. The cameras are excellent to provide good performance while capturing quality images as well as record videos.
The smartphone will run Color OS 3.0 skin based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. Color OS 3.0 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Color OS 3.0.
Color OS 3.0 is a custom skin developed by Oppo is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
If you have Oppo A57 with Color OS 3.0 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. Color OS 3.0 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Color OS 3.0 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo A57 with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo A57 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A57, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A57 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A57 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A57.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A57.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo A57, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Which font do you like using on your Oppo A57? Drop a comment and let us know!