The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Oppo A57 – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Oppo A57.
The Oppo A57 is the successor to the A37 which was launched last year. The new model focuses on selfies and shares similar characteristics to its more expensive cousin, the Oppo F1s. The metal body feels sturdy and well put together. The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 SoC with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. You can expand storage via the dedicated microSD card slot. The 5.2-inch IPS HD display produces vivid and punchy colours. Performance is good and the fingerprint sensor works very well. The front 16-megapixel camera captures good selfies in daylight and the rear camera is pretty capable too. Low-light camera performance is a bit weak. The phone offers good battery life too thanks to the 2900mAh battery. The Oppo A57 retails for Rs. 14,990
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Oppo A57 more personalize. Oppo also has unique font styles for users such as Cool Jazz, Arial, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font on Oppo A57 with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo A57 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A57, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A57 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A57 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A57.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A57.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo A57, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Which font do you like using on your Oppo A57? Drop a comment and let us know!