Customize Oppo A71 (2018) ColorOS 3.2 Font Style – In this article, we will guide you on how to change the font style on your new Oppo A71 (2018) smartphone.
The Oppo A71 (2018) comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.8 GHz, which can render a great performance together. Along with it, the device contains a 3GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an Adreno 506 GPU.
The Oppo A71 (2018) comes with a 5.2-inch HD LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a density of 282 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 16:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
Oppo A71 (2018) runs on the Android 7.1 Nougat-based operating system, namely ColorOS 3.2. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
ColorOS is Oppo’s proprietary front touch user interface. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Oppo A71 (2018) devices running ColorOS 3.2 but you have the option of downloading more from the Oppo Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo A71 (2018) with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo A71 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A71 (2018), open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A71 (2018) to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A71 (2018) with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A71 (2018).
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A71 (2018).
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo A71. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo A71 (2018) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.