You might want to change the font on your beloved Oppo but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Oppo A71.
Oppo A71 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor that features 4 cores clocked at 1.5GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1GHz. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The device runs Android 7.1 and is powered by a 3,000mAh non-removable battery. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels at a pixel density of 282 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 16:9.
The phone runs Color OS based on Android 7.1 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Oppo A71 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Oppo A71 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.00, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
Three Font Changer Apps For Oppo A71
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Oppo A71. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and San Francisco. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
- Download and install iMod Pro.
- Once installed, open the Oppo Theme Store.
- Then select the font then apply.
- Then close the Theme Store.
- Open iMod Pro then click on the blue button above.
- Fonts can be used automatically without limits.
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo A71 App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A71, open zFont app.
- On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options.
- Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme.
- This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above.
- Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A71 to choose from.
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A71.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A71.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo A71, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. If you do end up switching fonts on your Oppo A71, Share your experience in the discussion thread below.