Customize Oppo A7x ColorOS 5.2 Font Style – Oppo has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Oppo A7x your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Oppo A7x gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2 GHz each. The combination is seated on a MediaTek Helio P60 chipset. Along with it, the device contains a 4GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an ARM Mali G72 MP3 GPU.
The Oppo A7x features a 6.3-inch AMOLED display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2340 pixels) and retains pixel density of 409 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
The Oppo A7x lineup will run a new version of ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 8.1 Oreo.
ColorOS is Oppo’s proprietary front touch user interface. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique lock screen, great themes, icons design, wallpapers, font style and many more.
ColorOS 5.2 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In ColorOS 5.2 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo A7X with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo A7X App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A7X, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A7X to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A7X with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A7X.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A7X.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Which font do you like using on your Oppo A7X? Drop a comment and we will help you out.