Customize Oppo A9x Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Oppo A9x.
The Oppo A9X comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2.1 GHz, which is seated upon the MediaTek Helio P70 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 6GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Oppo A9X flaunts a 6.53-inch LCD IPS display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 395 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
The smartphone is armed with a 48 MP + 2 MP Dual rear camera which clicks mesmerizing pictures and is equally good for recording videos. For the selfie lovers, the smartphone offers an impressive 16 MP front camera.
The smartphone will run ColorOS 6 skin based on Android 9.0 Pie, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. ColorOS 6 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in ColorOS 6 gives you amazing experience.
ColorOS 6 have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in ColorOS 6, you can just change the font size only in ColorOS 6.
ColorOS 6 gives you to customize almost everything like wallpapers, lock screen style, background colors, and finally the icons. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Oppo A9X device.
How to Change Font on Oppo A9x with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo A9x App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo A9x, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo A9x to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo A9x with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo A9x.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo A9x.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo RX17 Neo. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo A9x looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.