Two Ways to Change Font Style On Oppo AX5s – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Oppo device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Oppo AX5s.
The Oppo AX5s comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
Oppo AX5s is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Oppo AX5s runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 4,230mAh battery.
The Oppo AX5s runs ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Oppo AX5s is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Oppo AX5s include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, USB OTG, Micro-USB, FM radioWi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Oppo AX5s measures 155.90 x 75.40 x 8.20mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 170.00 grams. It was launched in Black and Red colours.
People love to use Oppo AX5s because they can change the font style just like what they want. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Cool Jazz, Google Sans, and Roboto. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo AX5s with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo AX5s from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo AX5s, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo AX5s to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo AX5s with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo AX5s.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo AX5s.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. How much do you customize your Android devices? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo A71. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo AX5s looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.