The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Oppo F1 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Oppo device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Oppo F1.
The Oppo F1 is the company’s first selfie smartphone under its new ‘F series’. The phone has a stunning build and design thanks to the metal frame and sloping glass on the display. The F1 has good front and rear cameras, which makes it good for selfies. Performance is also strong thanks to the octa-core Snapdragon 616 SoC and 3GB of RAM. Battery life is also decent despite the seemingly small 2500mAh battery inside. It would have been nice to see creature comforts in the phone like Wi-Fi ac, NFC or even backlit capacitive buttons. Overall, the F1 is one of the better selfie phones out there.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Oppo F1. Oppo F1 smartphone doesn’t only include the Oppo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Choco Cooky, Arial, and Andrea Print. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo F1 with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo F1 App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo F1, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo F1 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo F1 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo F1.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo F1.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo A71, The Easiest Way. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo F1 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.