The Way to Change Font Style On Oppo F5 Youth – You might want to change the font on your beloved Oppo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Oppo F5 Youth.
The Oppo F5 Youth comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2160 pixels.
Oppo F5 Youth is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6763T processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Oppo F5 Youth runs Android 7.1 and is powered by a 3,200mAh non-removable battery.
The Oppo F5 Youth runs ColorOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Oppo F5 Youth is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Oppo F5 Youth include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The Oppo F5 Youth measures 156.50 x 76.00 x 7.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 152.00 grams.
You can change the font in your Oppo F5 Youth without root. Oppo also has unique font styles for users such as Rosemary, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo F5 Youth with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo F5 Youth from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo F5 Youth, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo F5 Youth to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo F5 Youth with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo F5 Youth.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo F5 Youth.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you leave them stock or go all out? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo R15 Pro. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo F5 Youth looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.