Methods to Customize Font Style On Oppo Find X ColorOS 5.1 Android 8.1 Oreo – Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Oppo Find X? ColorOS 5.1 came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
The Oppo Find X comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2.8 GHz, which is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an Adreno 630 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 8GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Oppo Find X features a 6.42-inch AMOLED display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2340 pixels) and retains pixel density of 403 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
On the software front, the Oppo Find X runs feature rich ColorOS 5.1 which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
ColorOS is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Oppo smartphone users experience. In addition to the visual changes, Oppo has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as ColorOS Theme Store and more.
By default, the Oppo Find X comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the ColorOS Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo Find X with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo Find X App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo Find X, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo Find X to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo Find X with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo Find X.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo Find X.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Oppo Find X? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How to Change Android Emoji to Iphone IOS 14.5 Exclusively for Oppo and Realme. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo Find X looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.