How To Change Font Style On Oppo K1 ColorOS 5.2 Android 8.1 Oreo – Oppo has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Oppo K1 your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Oppo K1 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.2 GHz. There is an Adreno 512 GPU with an 4GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Oppo K1 comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ Oled display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 403 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
As for software, the company’s Oppo K1s boots ColorOS 5.2 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo. The Oppo’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
ColorOS is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Oppo mobile devices. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
ColorOS 5.2 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In ColorOS 5.2 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo K1 with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo K1 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo K1, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo K1 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo K1 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo K1.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo K1.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo K1, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Let us know in the comments below!