How To Change Font Style On Oppo Neo 7 – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Oppo Neo 7.
The Oppo Neo 7 comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540×960 pixels.
Oppo Neo 7 is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM.
The Oppo Neo 7 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2,420mAh non-removable battery.
The Oppo Neo 7 runs Color OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Oppo Neo 7 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Oppo Neo 7 include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include proximity, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
The Oppo Neo 7 measures 142.70 x 71.70 x 7.55mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 141.00 grams. It was launched in Black and White colours.
People love to use Oppo Neo 7 because they can change the font style just like what they want. Oppo Neo 7 smartphone doesn’t only include the Oppo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Helvetica, and San Francisco. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo Neo 7 with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo Neo 7 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo Neo 7, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo Neo 7 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo Neo 7 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo Neo 7.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo Neo 7.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo A71, The Easiest Way. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo Neo 7 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.