Two Ways to Change Font Style On Oppo R15 Pro ColorOS 5.0 Android 8.1 Oreo – In this article will shows you how to change the system font on the Oppo R15 Pro, or download new fonts for a personalized experience.
The Oppo R15 Pro gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2.2 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset. There is an Adreno 512 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 6GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Oppo R15 Pro comes with a large 6.28-inch Oled display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and a density of It is supported by the Adreno 512402 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility. The 19:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The Oppo R15 Pro continues with ColorOS 5.0 which runs on top of Android 8.1 Oreo.The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 8.1 Oreo.
ColorOS is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Oppo mobile devices. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique lock screen, great themes, icons design, wallpapers, font style and many more.
By default, the Oppo R15 Pro comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the ColorOS Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo R15 Pro with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo R15 Pro App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R15 Pro, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R15 Pro to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R15 Pro with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R15 Pro.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R15 Pro.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Oppo R15 Pro. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo A71, The Easiest Way. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo R15 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.