Customizing Font On Style Oppo R15 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Oppo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Oppo R15.
The Oppo R15 comes with a 6.28-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels.
Oppo R15 is powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM.
The Oppo R15 runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 3,450mAh battery.
The Oppo R15 runs ColorOS 5.0 based on Android 8.1 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Oppo R15 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Oppo R15 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include ambient light, proximity and accelerometer sensor.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Oppo R15 more personalize. Oppo also has unique font styles for users such as Cool Jazz, Helvetica, and San Francisco. You can use the built-in font styles served by Oppo.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo R15 with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Oppo R15 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R15, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R15 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R15 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R15.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R15.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Oppo R15, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo R15 Pro. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo R15 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.